AD STUDIO retains Legal copyright to every images produced in every category as the rightful author of the artworks as defined by MALAYSIAN COPYRIGHT ACT 1987.
By default, every paying non-commercial customer will be granted right to use all purchased images for non commercials production usage.
For commercial project, economic rights licensing is based on agreed terms between AD Studio and the client, discussed and stamped before the project kickoff.
Whoever use any copyrighted works without consent or authorization from the author, copyright owner and performer, it may constitute an infringement under Copyright Act 1987. Amongst the act of infringement includes:
- reproduces in any material form, performs, shows or plays or distributes to the public,
- imports any article into Malaysia for the purpose of trade or financial gains;
- makes for sale or rent any infringing copy;
- sells, rent or by way of trade, exposes or offers for sale or rent any infringing copy;
- distributes infringing copies;
- possesses, otherwise than for his private and domestic use, any infringing copy;
- exhibits in public any infringing copy by way of trade;
- makes or has in his possession any contrivance used or intended to be used for the purpose of making infringing copies
WHY ALL OUR IMAGES ARE NOT WATERMARKED?
Not watermarked photos, does not mean the photos is not copyrighted. Using our photos without our consent or authorization will cause you trouble, we can assure you that.
REQUEST FOR YOUR PHOTOS NOT TO BE PUBLISHED IN OUR MARKETING CHANNEL
By default, we will use our produced work in our marketing channel such as our website, instagram, facebook and other channels. This including kids, newborn or people with disability. However, some customers may have request for their family photos not to be published in our marketing medium. As we also have our own family and we understand some people have their own situation, we will granted their request right away. Often, the photos will be deleted from our storage right after delivery.